Monday, November 29, 2010

Updates 11/29

Hello parents! I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday! Mine was very busy as we were in Orlando for my daughter's cheerleading squad to compete in the Regional Pop Warner cheer championships. They won first place! This means that they will be moving on to the National Championship which will take place next week. I will be out of school next Monday so that I can attend.

Progress reports will be coming home by the end of this week. Our skills and strategies are getting more difficult as the year goes on, so please look over the tests and classwork your child brings home so that you can be aware if your child is struggling in any area. I am always available for conferences if you feel that there is a need.

Our secret words for the week are candy cane! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or a question for Mrs. Muller's class. All comments are reviewed before posting.