Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moving right along!

Good afternoon!
Believe it or not, we are in our fourth week of first grade! Time is just flying by! We have finished all of our rituals and routines lessons and I have started introducing literacy centers during Reader's Workshop. I am continuing to do diagnostic testing individually on the children to guide my instruction. It is very important to me to make sure that I differentiate my instruction so that each student is receiving the instruction that he/she needs. We are working on writing stories from our experiences in Writer's Workshop and learning ways to make 6, 7, and 8 in Math. Please don't forget that our Open House is on Thursday evening September 23rd at 6:30 p.m.! I hope that you can all attend!

Until next time, stay BUGGY for learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or a question for Mrs. Muller's class. All comments are reviewed before posting.